*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

Search

Loading...

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Fence is Up

Today, the fence and stairs down from our balcony was finished, thanks to my father-in-law and the help from neighbors.  I had commented, how we were similar to the Amish, in getting so much work done, so quickly.  Of course, I can say that--since I was not doing all the hard work--so it seemed quick to me.  But, I am sure it seemed ever-long to the men. 
I am so grateful for their hard work in getting it completed in one weekend, and look forward to many gatherings in our backyard.  In completing all of this wood-work, there were lots of spare wood pieces..there I was more than happy to keep.  My husband, was not so happy about this--but, I am sure there are endless possibilites to what I can craft w/ these wooden pieces that would have been thrown away. 

I have a few ideas, and my mom gave me an idea (they are secrets)--but, if you have any ideas...please share!  I have blocks and flat pieces, long and short pieces, plaque size pieces, etc.  So, I am sure if you think of something--I will probably have the wood for it.!

Can't wait to hear your ideas~


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark