*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Saturday, June 12, 2010

50th Wedding Anniversary Idea for Fellow Crafter

DDs Crafts was looking for an idea for a 50th Wedding Anniversary invitation.  So, I came up with this simple but elegant card.  I am sure she wants something that is easy enough to make several, but something that still looks timeless, like the love of a couple who has been together for 50 years!  Congrats to the lucky couple :)



The vellum, would have the printed information about the event.
The rings were done w/ a stamp by American Crafts, and then heat embossed with Gold Metallic, embossing powder.
The vellum can be ribbon punched, for whatever color ribbon you want...I had a white with gold flecks in it!

Hope this is helps a little :)

2 comments:

My name is Debbie said...

thank you so much for this I am so happy :)

Pink Cricut said...

You are welcome! Hope it helps stir some ideas for you!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark