*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

BWS tips button

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Top Scrapbooking Sites
Creative Top Sites
Scraps With Attitude Topsites
All Craft Sites
Cricut Top 40
Friday, June 11, 2010

How to Load Cartridges onto your Gypsy

With 24 new cartridges out there, and a few friends who have told me that they just got their GYPSY...I thought now, would be a good time to do a quick video on how to load cartridges onto your Gypsy!

Now, if only I could get my hands on all 24 of those new lite cartridges ;).

Please note that the update for the Gypsy, which includes the 24 new Lite Cartridges, will not be available until next week.

On another side note, the kids are with their grandparents as of 4:00, and they told my husband and I to act single....I don't think they want more grandkids...so, they must mean to get busy SCRAPPING! :)

2 comments:

Jessica Wekenman said...

Thank you SOOO much for taking the time to make and for posting this super helpful video, and for offering to help with my new gypsy! It was so sweet and made my night...it meant a lot to me, and it really is appreciated! Thanks again!

Sarah Hamer said...

You are very welcome! I know how confusing the gypsy can seem at first- and I want you to enjoy every minute with it!

Did you get it in the mail yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark