*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

BWS tips button

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Top Scrapbooking Sites
Creative Top Sites
Scraps With Attitude Topsites
All Craft Sites
Cricut Top 40
Friday, June 4, 2010

A Bubbly Birthday

I know my sister will probably read this-but, that's okay.  She will just get a sneak peek at her birthday card. :)  I didn't realize that I did the last 2 cards with "A Child's Year," until I started writing this.  So, I apologize for being redundant.

I do love this little girl and the bathtub --and I have been really wanting to use her on something.  I will probably use a bigger version of her on a bathtub picture of my daughter...  But, when my sister told me she wanted to celebrate her birthday with a Spa day--I knew this would be the perfect card.  As a mom, I am lucky to get a "spa" like this little girl.  So, I know that even a spa in your own bathtub can be just as rewarding as a spa in a salon.....okay, maybe not. :)

Well, in your own bathroom or not, take some time for "you" this month--whether it is your birthday or not! And to my sister: Pour some bubble bath in the tub, turn down the lights, put on some music...and relax.


Recipe:
A Child's Year
White premade card
Ribbon
Pop Dots

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark