*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

BWS tips button

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Top Scrapbooking Sites
Creative Top Sites
Scraps With Attitude Topsites
All Craft Sites
Cricut Top 40
Friday, June 18, 2010

Bicycle Gift Card Bag

So, my sweet daughter, learned how to ride her bike without training wheels!  We are so proud of her, and so I decided to make her a little gift bag-to which I will put a gift card in, to buy herself a fun bicycle accessory.  In this video I will be using the hide contour feature, if you need a little more help with that feature, be sure to watch this video.

I am also going to use this as my entry into Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge!

IF you haven't entered my giveaway, make sure you do that  here ! I will only be taking names until midnight on the 25th!  And, also the AC Moore CHA contest--it ends tomorrow! I am crossing all fingers and toes that I can win one of these 3 trips!!


Here is today's video!! :)




5 comments:

Tracy said...

That is a cute mini bag.

Alex said...

very cute :) I'm sure your daughter will love it :)

I was watching your post on the ecraft, very intriguing. I wondered when another company would come out with something similar to the cricut. It will be interesting to see what happens. I think it will be good for us crafter's because competition always makes prices go down amongst competitors. TFS :)

My Creative Time said...

What a GREAT project, I LOVE IT!!
Thank you sooo much for joining my Throwback Thursday challenge!
Big hugs,
Emma;)

jandokan said...

I totally love to make those bags!
this one is really cute :D

Deanne Gutierrez said...

This is so sweet - great job!

Deanne G

http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark