*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

BWS tips button

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Top Scrapbooking Sites
Creative Top Sites
Scraps With Attitude Topsites
All Craft Sites
Cricut Top 40
Friday, June 18, 2010

I Rock, That is fun to say! :)

I rock!! Okay, I have been waitttttttttiiiiiinngggg patiently (okay, maybe not so patiently) for the Imaginisce I-Rock to be released!  It was supposed to be released in May, and it wasn't :(.  BUT, it is finally starting to show up at stores--at leas online stores....so, I ORDERED MINE!! :)

First of all, it's PINK!
Second of all it's a Rhinestone setter!

Bling and Pink--how could you not LOVE it??

Imaginisce advertises it : "This tool will rock your world! The i-rock will permanently affix rhinestones, jewels, pearls, or mirrors to paper, fabric, or even furniture to create a dazzling masterpiece! It's so easy! No need for messy glue. And with it's stylish pink design, you might even want to carry it jus as a fashion statement... I do!"
You can then buy sets of colored rhinestones or pearls--that come in huge quantities--for pretty cheap!  
See?? 800 rhinestones!  I got the pink, black and clear set, as well as a tube of hot-fix pearls!



AND, guess what? For everything I just showed you pictures of...I only spent $26 with SHIPPING! Now, that is AMAZING!! :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I am totally into bling! Keep us posted on how this works for you!

Pink Cricut said...

I definitely will Scrappy Chic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark