*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Friday, June 18, 2010

I Rock, That is fun to say! :)

I rock!! Okay, I have been waitttttttttiiiiiinngggg patiently (okay, maybe not so patiently) for the Imaginisce I-Rock to be released!  It was supposed to be released in May, and it wasn't :(.  BUT, it is finally starting to show up at stores--at leas online stores....so, I ORDERED MINE!! :)

First of all, it's PINK!
Second of all it's a Rhinestone setter!

Bling and Pink--how could you not LOVE it??

Imaginisce advertises it : "This tool will rock your world! The i-rock will permanently affix rhinestones, jewels, pearls, or mirrors to paper, fabric, or even furniture to create a dazzling masterpiece! It's so easy! No need for messy glue. And with it's stylish pink design, you might even want to carry it jus as a fashion statement... I do!"
You can then buy sets of colored rhinestones or pearls--that come in huge quantities--for pretty cheap!  
See?? 800 rhinestones!  I got the pink, black and clear set, as well as a tube of hot-fix pearls!



AND, guess what? For everything I just showed you pictures of...I only spent $26 with SHIPPING! Now, that is AMAZING!! :)

2 comments:

Scrappy Chic said...

I am totally into bling! Keep us posted on how this works for you!

Pink Cricut said...

I definitely will Scrappy Chic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark