*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Monday, June 7, 2010

Versamark Emboss/Resist Card

The weekend went quickly, but I did get some craft shopping in, which I will share in my first Haul video, a little later today!

No Cricut Cutting today-- just stamps, embossing powder, heat gun, and ink :)
Even though a lot of us have an embossing machine, or at least a rolling pin to emboss, ( go here if you have no idea what the rolling pin means )--it is sometimes fun to go back to the powder way of embossing!

Today's card is very simplistic- because I wanted to concentrate on the technique, but, sometimes simple is better.



Recipe:
Brown pre-made card
Clear Embossing Powder
Stamps
Ribbon
Heat Gun
Versamark ink
Olive & Honey colored ink
Foam Ink Blender

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark