*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

BWS tips button

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Top Scrapbooking Sites
Creative Top Sites
Scraps With Attitude Topsites
All Craft Sites
Cricut Top 40
Monday, June 7, 2010

Versamark Emboss/Resist Card

The weekend went quickly, but I did get some craft shopping in, which I will share in my first Haul video, a little later today!

No Cricut Cutting today-- just stamps, embossing powder, heat gun, and ink :)
Even though a lot of us have an embossing machine, or at least a rolling pin to emboss, ( go here if you have no idea what the rolling pin means )--it is sometimes fun to go back to the powder way of embossing!

Today's card is very simplistic- because I wanted to concentrate on the technique, but, sometimes simple is better.



Recipe:
Brown pre-made card
Clear Embossing Powder
Stamps
Ribbon
Heat Gun
Versamark ink
Olive & Honey colored ink
Foam Ink Blender

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark