*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Word Book using the Updated Layer Function on Gypsy

This is actually my very first word book ever!  I thought of making this for my kids to decorate, while trying to fall asleep.  I will show you how to design the word book, weld the letters to the pages, use different layers, and "cinch" it together.

This is also the first video, I really had to look hard at editing, because I went way over my 10 minutes :).  I think I kept all the important stuff in, but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask--it probably means someone else has the same question. 

I will post a picture of the word book, after it is decorated by the kids! 


Note: each letter represents another page- you could fill it in with more paper, to write or decorate if you wanted.  My kids are 5 and 3, so--I think 3 pages will be fine for them!



Also, I wanted to mention- that if you hold your stylus on each layer for just a couple seconds--it will allow you to change the name of the layer or delete the layer.  I forgot to mention that in the video :).

Recipe:
Lyrical Letters
Accent Essentials
Thick cardstock or thin chipboard
The Cinch
O-wire
6x6 inch patterned paper

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark