*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

BWS tips button

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Top Scrapbooking Sites
Creative Top Sites
Scraps With Attitude Topsites
All Craft Sites
Cricut Top 40
Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Word Book using the Updated Layer Function on Gypsy

This is actually my very first word book ever!  I thought of making this for my kids to decorate, while trying to fall asleep.  I will show you how to design the word book, weld the letters to the pages, use different layers, and "cinch" it together.

This is also the first video, I really had to look hard at editing, because I went way over my 10 minutes :).  I think I kept all the important stuff in, but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask--it probably means someone else has the same question. 

I will post a picture of the word book, after it is decorated by the kids! 


Note: each letter represents another page- you could fill it in with more paper, to write or decorate if you wanted.  My kids are 5 and 3, so--I think 3 pages will be fine for them!



Also, I wanted to mention- that if you hold your stylus on each layer for just a couple seconds--it will allow you to change the name of the layer or delete the layer.  I forgot to mention that in the video :).

Recipe:
Lyrical Letters
Accent Essentials
Thick cardstock or thin chipboard
The Cinch
O-wire
6x6 inch patterned paper

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark