*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

BWS tips button

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Top Scrapbooking Sites
Creative Top Sites
Scraps With Attitude Topsites
All Craft Sites
Cricut Top 40
Saturday, June 12, 2010

Recipe Layout

Hi everyone!
I have 2 great ladies, who requested I do a video on a Recipe layout-- I haven't done any in such a long time, I was excited at the idea to work on my recipe books! 

So, thank you Amee and Leann for suggesting such a wonderful idea!  I am truly in the mood to whip out a few "food" pages!!

I was also inspired to use the colors on this page by Emma over at Creative Time for Me.  Her challenge this weekend, is to use Blue, Red and Brown!

Comment below if you have done a recipe scrapbook, want to do one--and what size you are thinking of doing~ I would love to hear about it!


Today, I have been enjoying the day with my husband.  We had lunch at a cute cafe, had frappes at a local coffee house, and I got to go to pick out a new purse and go to HOBBY LOBBY!  Such a lucky girl!

Tomorrow I will have a "haul" video for you, plus another card! :)  Have a good evening!

Note: Don't mind the title of movie-- I forgot to change the number and title, from the last video :/ Sorry!




3 comments:

My Creative Time said...

WOW, your recipe card came out PERFECT!! Thanks for joining my Throwback Thursday challenge!
Big Hugs,
Emma;)

Cricut Me That said...

Sarah, I love your recipe card!!!

Pink Cricut said...

Thanks Emma and Abbie!
Emma, I am so excited to be part of your challenge!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark