*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

BWS tips button

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Top Scrapbooking Sites
Creative Top Sites
Scraps With Attitude Topsites
All Craft Sites
Cricut Top 40
Friday, June 11, 2010

Dry Embossing Techniques

Happy FRIDAY!
I am so excited today!  1st of all I am excited, because yesterday my blog hit a new record of visitors to the site.  I had 380 visitors....which is just incredible to me!  Before that, my highest visitor count on one day, was 95!
2nd of all, I am excited because the kids are going to grandma's this weekend, which leaves me some time to scrap...and just have adult time.

Last of all, I am excited about my 2 videos that I will put up today!
The first one shows you 2 different techniques you can use with your embossing folders. The second one shows you how to play around with the Cricut markers.  When you put these 2 videos together, you get one CUTE card :).

What are you guys doing this weekend??

2 comments:

Turnedgypsy said...

thank you and congrats on reaching 150.

mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
Chris

Turnedgypsy said...

This might sound stupid but where is your follower. The black and white button on your right does not let me click it.

I have wanted to follow but seem to find it, lol.

chris
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark