*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

BWS tips button

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Top Scrapbooking Sites
Creative Top Sites
Scraps With Attitude Topsites
All Craft Sites
Cricut Top 40
Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello Thursday



Looks like we are going to wait another week- to load our Cricut Lites onto our Gypsy. :(
Also, Provocraft is retiring Makin' the Grade and Mini Monograms--so if you want those, and don't have them--better get your hands on one soon!!



Oh well, gives me good reason to do videos without the Gypsy, for my friends who don't have a Gypsy.

4 new cartridges, this July, with 1 being Exclusive to HSN. I got the last exclusive one to HSN, which was Straight from the Nest, and IS one of my favorites.


                                              HSN's Exclusing 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge


October 31st Cricut Cartridge


Pumpkin Carving Cricut Cartridge


H20 Cricut Cartridge




















0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark