*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello Thursday



Looks like we are going to wait another week- to load our Cricut Lites onto our Gypsy. :(
Also, Provocraft is retiring Makin' the Grade and Mini Monograms--so if you want those, and don't have them--better get your hands on one soon!!



Oh well, gives me good reason to do videos without the Gypsy, for my friends who don't have a Gypsy.

4 new cartridges, this July, with 1 being Exclusive to HSN. I got the last exclusive one to HSN, which was Straight from the Nest, and IS one of my favorites.


                                              HSN's Exclusing 3 Birds on Parade Cricut Cartridge


October 31st Cricut Cartridge


Pumpkin Carving Cricut Cartridge


H20 Cricut Cartridge




















0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark