*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

BWS tips button

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Top Scrapbooking Sites
Creative Top Sites
Scraps With Attitude Topsites
All Craft Sites
Cricut Top 40
Thursday, June 3, 2010

Guess who has Great Deals on Cricut Cartridges

I am a clearance and sale junkie.  My husband often makes fun of me for refusing to buy most things, unless they are on sale.  I am also guilty of buying things I don't need, because they are on sale. :)

That being said, I am always on the lookout for great bargains on Cricut Cartridges.  I have not paid full price for a single cartridge.  :) I have gone through online scrapbooking stores, ebay and regular stores.  I have also found out that some stores take weeks to ship!!  Needless to say, it is always a game of guessing when trying to find the perfect deal online.

However, I just discovered that WALMART of all places, has amazing deals on cricut cartridges online.  This is a huge surprise to me, because my local walmart, never has good deals on cartridges.  They mark them as, "clearance," only for me to realize they've knocked a whole dollar off. :(

But, apparently their online store, is more generous.  There are cartridges priced as low as $18.54.  There are newer cartridges also priced under $50.  There is also a deal where you can choose 2 carts for $65.  I know from experience, tha  Walmart shipping is reasonable, and usually dependable and quick.

So, if you are wanting to stock up on carts, I would definitely check out Walmart.  Tell me if you get any good deals!!

2 comments:

smallangels said...

I too only buy where there are sales. I love cricutmachine.com their sales are the best and they are on facebook. Monday Madness is when they post their sales. Plus the shipping time isnt bad. I just got the cricut for christmas and trying to find time is my biggest enemy at this point-3 little ones4 yrs old and younger.

Sarah Hamer said...

I have purchased carts from cricutmachine once- when they had a Buy 1 get 1 deal. Although, their shipping was pretty quick, I still look for the cheapest price.
Finding time is the HARDEST part for me too-- I keep thinking, I will have more time when the kids are all in school. We shall see!
Happy Scrapping and thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark