*****We've Moved! Please visit us at www.pinkcricut.com*****

BWS tips button

Blog Archive

I'm Listed Here

Best Scrapbooking Sites
Top Scrapbooking Sites
Creative Top Sites
Scraps With Attitude Topsites
All Craft Sites
Cricut Top 40
Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So Excited!! NEW PINK ATG

Woohoo! So glad I waited for the ATG, because now they are going to have it in PINK!!



Isn't it so PRETTY!!! Cannot wait to order one! :)

Ps. found this preorder at Custom Crops, thanks to a fellow scrapper, Dawn Bennett

5 comments:

Jen Adkins said...

I can't tell from the description...and the site doens't say. Does it hold the 1/2 inch tape or the 1/4 inch?

Pink Cricut said...

1/4 inch :)

Kelley said...

Yup, if you wait long enough, everything becomes available in pink. Cricut, Slice, Bind-it-All and now ATG. I'll just have to somehow survive and craft on with my yellow one.

Alma said...

I know, I ordered one this morning as soon as I saw it! Pink is my all time fave color too! Can't beat the price either :)

Sue McGettigan said...

LOL, cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab my Button!

BWS tips button

Share with your Friends

Share/Bookmark